Rudavin Nikolay Nikolayevich
Address academic (office):
St.Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences
39, 14th Liniya, St.-Petersburg, 199178, Russia
Nikolay Nikolayevich Rudavin, programmer at the Computer Security Problems Laboratory of the St. Petersburg Institute of Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences. In 2017, he graduated from St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, specialty 09.03.02 "Information Systems and Technologies", is currently studying at the magistracy of ITMO University in the direction of "Security of cyber-physical systems".
Information security, behavioral authentication, cyber-physical systems, Arduino hardware platform, JavaSE
- 2012-2017 ãã. - St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Department of “Information Security Technologies”;
- 2017-2019 ãã. - St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Faculty of Information Technology Security;
- 2017 ãã. – Awarded bachelor's degree in specialty 09.03.02 "Information Systems and Technologies".
Current Grants and Projects
- Vasiliy Desnitsky (Principal Investigator). “Models, techniques and algorithms for security analysis of software and hardware components of wireless sensor networks”. Research grant # 19-07-00953 A of Russian Foundation of Basic Research, 2019-2021 (Researcher).
Report-2019-19-07-00953-a-short.pdf [application/pdf] (195496 bytes)
- Vasily Desnitsky, Nikolay Rudavin, Igor Kotenko. Modeling and Evaluation of Battery Depletion Attacks on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Crisis Management Systems // Intelligent Distributed Computing XIII. IDC 2019. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 868. Springer, Cham, p. 323-332, 2020.
- Vasily Desnitsky, Igor Kotenko, Nikolay Rudavin. Protection Mechanisms against Energy Depletion Attacks in Cyber-Physical Systems // 2019 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), St.Petersburg, Russia, pp. 214-219, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/EIConRus.2019.8656795
- Vasily Desnitsky, Nikolay Rudavin. Modeling and evaluation of energy depletion attacks on unmanned aerial vehicles in crisis management systems // Scientific and analytical journal Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the State Fire Service EMERCOM of Russia. 2019. Issue 4. P. 69-74. (in Russian).
- Vasily Desnitsky, Nikolay Rudavin, Alexey Meleshko. Analysis of attacking effects of the Denial-of-Sleep type in cyber-physical systems // New Information Technologies and Systems: Collection of articles. scientific Art. XVI International scientific and technical conf. (NITiS-2019, Penza, November 27–29, 2019). - Penza: Publishing House of PSU, P. 216-218, 2019. (in Russian).
- Vasily Desnitsky, Nikolay Rudavin. Analysis of atacking influences on unmanned aerial vehicles // The V interregional scientific and practical conference "Perspective directions of development of domestic information technologies". September 24-28, 2019, Russia, Sevastopol. pp. 318-319. (in Russian).